Tom C. Clark Strength & Agility Training Camp
WHEN: Jun 10 to June 28
July 8, 11, 12, 15-18, 29-Aug. 1
8AM to 10AM
Camp is Mon.- Thur., except the week of July 8-15, we will have camp Mon, Thurs. and Fri.
*** No camp the week of July 1-5 & July 22-25 ***
WHERE: CLARK HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC FIELDS AND WEIGHT ROOM
WHO: INCOMING 9TH GRADERS TO SENIORS
COST: $75 REGISTRATION (covers strength and agility camp and 2hrs/week of sport specific training)
This camp will be beneficial for a student/athlete interested in ANY UIL sport at Clark. It will be conducted by CLARK HIGH SCHOOL COACHES who will provide each student with individual attention on basic strength, agility. The camp will be conducted in a safe manner and all activities closely supervised.
- Plyometric training – Speed and Strength
- Agility, Cone, Dot, & Quickness Drills
- Bungee and Grass Sled Drills
- Weight Lifting
- Strength Training
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO CAMP:
- You must provide your own towel, if you wish to use one.
- Wear shorts and a T-shirt.
- Wear any type of athletic shoe.
- Water will be provided, but an athlete can bring a beverage in a plastic container (recommended).
- Please leave all jewelry and valuables at home. We cannot be responsible for any lost items.
PHONE NUMBER FOR INFORMATION
CLARK HIGH SCHOOL – 397-5217
COMPLETE CONSENT FORM AND SEND REGISTRATION FEE TO:
CLARK HIGH SCHOOL
5150 DEZAVALA ROAD
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS 78249
Attn: Coach Ager